Yamatokoriyama City, Nara Prefecture
130.000 JPY (40h/week)
☆ Production Improvement Kinki Internship ☆
PABCO is a subsidiary of “Mitsubishi-Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation” and part of the Daimler group.
With an annual turnover of around 25 billion JPY, we are one of the leading suppliers of truck bodies
in Japan for both captive and other OEM’s chassis. This entire turnover is generated by the domestic
business in Japan.
For our Kinki production plant in Yamatokoriyama, Nara Prefecture, Japan, we are looking for interns in the following department:
• Production Improvement (改善)
You are the right candidate for this internship if you find the following tasks appealing:
• Improving the Production at our plant in Kinki (近畿工場の生産性改善)
• Examining of Production Planning (内外製の検討)
• Dividing and improving the production process (工程分割)
• Collecting and analyzing Production related data (製造データの収集と分析)
• Improving the data collection process (製造データの収集プロセスの検討)
• Supporting the Plant Manager by creating documents and presentations (工場長資料作りのサポート)
• Supporting 5S Activities (５Ｓ推進活動の補助)
• Good Excel skills for data analysis are mandatory
• Knowledge about Production or Operations is highly welcomed
Japanese (at least N3), English is a plus
You are the right candidate if you fulfill the following requirements:
• You are available for a full-time internship (40h per week) for 4-6 months
• You are enrolled as a University Student during the entire Internship period
• You speak Japanese (JLPT N3 at least), English proficiency is a plus
• You are well organized, able to work independently and ready to take responsibility
• You have a structured work-approach and logical mindset
• You have a “let’s do it” attitude and you are pro-active
Assistance for visa application
Introduction of possible accommodation
Additional Transport fee support up to 15,000 JPY
☆ Please send us your CV in Japanese AND English.
The application process takes some time, so please submit your application early on (at least 2-3 months in advance if you do not hold a Japanese passport or are currently not in possession of a Japanese visa), even if the internship period is further ahead. The internship period can be adjusted according to your university schedule.