Ebina City, Kanagawa Prefecture
130.000 JPY (40h/week)
☆ SCM Paint Shop Improvement Internship ☆
PABCO is a subsidiary of “Mitsubishi-Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation” and part of the Daimler group.
With an annual turnover of around 25 billion JPY, we are one of the leading suppliers of truck bodies
in Japan for both captive and other OEM’s chassis. This entire turnover is generated by the domestic
business in Japan.
For our headquarters in Ebina, Kanagawa, Japan, we are looking for interns in the following department:
• Logistics & • Supply Chain Management (Paint Shop Improvement)
You are the right candidate for this internship if you want to learn the following tasks:
• Act as the central coordinator for the task force set up to improve the paint shop of PABCO
• Daily coordination with all paint shop locations to ensure tasks are in progress and completed as per the “TASK TRACKER”
• Coordinate with PABCO direct/indirect employees as well as service providers working on the shop floor for an support or escalations
• Work closely with Maintenance and Facility Maintenance department as a coordinator with external suppliers for equipment maintenance / repair / change etc.
• Support Reporting to the Management
• Good Microsoft Office Skills (Word, PowerPoint)
• Advanced Excel skills for Data Management and Analysis
Japanese (at least N3) & English (business proficiency)
You are the right candidate if you fulfill the following requirements:
• You are available for a full-time internship (40h per week) for 4-6 months
• You are enrolled as a University Student during the entire Internship period
• You speak English (Business level) and Japanese (at least N3, you must be able to communicate with Japanese employees)
• Preferred Degree / Diploma in Maintenance / Mechanical engineering
• Working knowledge of AC/ DC Motors, pumps, piping etc.
• You are well organized, able to work independently and ready to take responsibility
• You have a structured work-approach and logical mindset
• You have a “let’s do it” attitude and you are pro-active
• You are an open-minded person with high people skills
Assistance for visa application
Assistance for finding accommodation
Commutation support up to 15,000 JPY
☆ Please send us your CV in Japanese AND English.
The application process takes some time, so please submit your application early on (at least 3 months in advance if you do not hold a Japanese passport or are currently not in possession of a Japanese visa), even if the internship period is further ahead.