International FInance Internship (UK)
Degree in Economics/Finance/Business
You should have good English skills.
Preferably, you are also fluent in either Spanish, German, Italian or French (not imperative).
Your tasks include
· Creditor/debtor control,
· Sales/purchase ledgers reconciliation,
· Monthly management accounts,
· Inter-companies’ transactions,
· Updating the SAGE accounting system,
· VAT returns preparations,
· Online banking.
- Be serious, ambitious and self-motivated.
- Be able to work in team and have good communication skills
- Be flexible and able to manage several tasks at the same time
· some of the best known and well established internships in Europe.
· the opportunity to work in a dynamic team with people from all over the
· the possibility to take real responsibility and to gain real professional
· the chance to significantly improve your English skills by living and
working in a British business environment.
· an expanding company located in St. Helens, between Liverpool and
· specialised in bar code labelling equipment and services.
· constantly looking for committed students for our internships.
· an international company with our main office in England and excellent
links to EU countries.