We are looking for a graduate engineer to join our International Associates Program (IAP) in Japan:
Engineering area is either Mechanical, Electrical or Firmware(Software).
What we are offering is a career entry program for young engineers looking to experience a different culture while gaining valuable career and personal skills. The program is provides on- and off-the-job training and also includes intensive language courses and distance learning support during the first year to help candidates further develop their language skills within their workplace. Upon completion many participants have chosen to take their career further within ALPS either in Japan or at one of our worldwide affiliates.
Key responsibilities and on-the-job training contents:
- Develop/design new products, key components and production equipment
- Communicate with customers and create specifications
- Evaluation, analysis and measurement of products performance
- Academic background which meets with the requirement as engineer.
- Basic knowledge of overall engineering/scientific understanding / theory.
- Deeper understanding and knowledge as well as skills of specific tool in particular area regarding
with each own majoring.
English fluency. Basic Japanese language skills not essential, but generally appreciated
- Interest in experiencing a new culture and meeting new challenges
- Dedication and commitment to continuous professional development
- Positive attitude and affinity to Japan
- Proactive communication attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Support to start life in Japan (visa application, moving, register of residence, insurance, bank account etc.)
- Set-up allowance upon arrival
- Japanese language course
- Subsidized cafeteria
- Return flight for home return during the program
- Commuting allowance (where applicable)
For further information please visit our IAP website or contact us via e-mail at below address: